ARTECRU, S.A. DE C.V.
Web Site: https://artecru.com
Phone: +53 54450600
SM 02 M2 L31, calle Toronja No Ext 2, CP 77500, Zona Urbana Cancún, Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo.
This data policy is updated in April 2019.
It is designed and prepared according to the regulatory and legal framework of the currente GENERAL LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IN POSSESSION OF OBLIGED SUBJECTS an it is applicable in the territory of the United Mexican States.
This policy has the purpose of achieving and guarantees the security of the data offered by our users and for the protection of the contents published in our sections; in order to provide peace of mind and confidence to those who access our sections and services.
GLOSSARIES OF TERMS USED
Personal Data: Name, user and email of the people who send any form of that website, including the comments within the articles.
Processing: Any operation or set of operations carried out in Personal Data or in Personal Data sets.
User: A natural person whose personal data is being processed.
- The processing of the data and information provided on our site is based on the principles of legality, purpose, loyalty, consent, quality, proportionality, information and responsibility; with the consequent duty to inform the users of the processing of the requested information.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities are tailored to the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- Processing is done with minimum data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the accuracy of the data.
- We will do everything possible to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
- We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but that are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
The link between the purposes, the context and the nature of the Personal Data is suitable for further processing; further processing will not harm your interests and there would be an appropriate safeguard for prosecution. We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
USERS’ RIGHTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THEIR DATA
- Right to information: which means that you have the right to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained and why and who processes them.
- Right of access: this means that you have the right to access the data collected by you or about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- Right to rectification: this means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: this means that in certain circumstances you can request that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- Right to restrict processing: that is, when certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose the processing: this means that in certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automate processing: this means that you have the right to oppose automated processing, including profiles; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right can be exercised each time there is a result of the profile that produces legal effects that affect you significantly.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, such as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint: In case we reject your application under the access rights, we will provide you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled, contact us.
- Right to the help of the supervisory authority:, this means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
Administrators will only use the data for business functions mentioned above with prior knowledge to users.
- Artecru does not release any data of its clients and users to strangers. And it works to prevent improper use of your data, manipulations and loss of data.
- The data and information of our clients will never be disclosed to third parties or institutions unless they are required by a judicial order issued by a state, federal (in the case of the United Mexican States) or international court.
- No type of harassment will be allowed to the Executive Board, member, and work team or to the clients of Artecru for the release of information and personal data.
- The data and information that we need for our work will always be requested through our email email@example.com outside of that address the requests made on behalf of Artecru do not come from us.
It may also be the case of any request for information in certain sections of our site to perform an action such as submitting a comment, etc.
- We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can to prevent security breaches and help the authorities in the event of violations.
- We do not intend to collect information about children.
- Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable them can make it difficult to use certain functions.
- You can delete the cookies stored on your computer through the configuration of your browser.
- Necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary so that you can use some important functions of our website, such as the login. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allow offering more personalized features. For example, they could remember your name and email in comment forms so you do not have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analysis cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an add They are usually placed on the website through advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remind you that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the functionality of the site provided by the other organization.
Last update April/ 2019